Life @ College

Many people often get asked about the best experience of life. So, the same was asked to me. When I recall my school and college life, I find the answer and with no second thought. Life at Anand Engineering College was the best phase of my life. Undoubtedly, it was the golden period of my life. I spent it sharing and caring with my classmates, roommates and of course, experienced faculty whose guidance helped me enjoying a rewarding career today. 

After clearing the intermediate examination with a good percentage, I got admission to Anand Engineering College. While living the college days, I realized that this is the best time where I can enhance my skills and build a secure future. In college days, I imbibed my most valuable experiences that acted as a ladder in achieving high targeted goals in professional life.

The Anand Engineering College had given me a chance to refine skills in the field of my choice. Along with that, it also helped me a lot in enhancing other activities like a sports club, it sharpens my football skills. Seminars gave me the platform to express myself, projects helped me in learning the intricacies of the subject, and group discussions facilitated me in enhancing my critical thinking level.

Living in the hostel campus gave several memorable experiences but the best part is it has helped in taking care of myself. Every morning I was welcomed by the lush green premises of the hostel from where my day started with the gym and then yoga classes. While residing in the college campus, I came to know the importance of the timetable. The strict rules of the campus served the stuff at the stipulated time, also changed or would rather say, helped me in scheduling my engagements practice at the right time. Having meals in the dining hall, enjoying the light moments while watching television was part of the routine. Taking responsibility for my asserts, made me a much sensible human being as compared to what I was at home, this change gave utter happiness to my mother. The drastic change the college has done to my personality is it made me more confident. What is promising about the hostel of Anand Campus is, it facilitates 24-hour internet connectivity thus, and students face zero problems in contacting their families at any point time. It would be unfair to not mention the days spent with friends enjoying chit-chats at the cafeteria, and laughing out aloud exchanging snacks.

Enjoying various live events on the college campus together gave the feeling of sharing and caring. The Anand Engineering College frequently organized events as a part of extra-curricular activities that were thoroughly enjoyed by every dwelling student.

Though I was a meritorious student, but was very shy when joined the college. But today, I am transformed into an interactive personality and all the credits go to the faculty of Anand Engineering College. Their personality development programs and guidance from the experienced faculty transformed me. In the academic part, lectures were explained on the LCD projectors, e-books were also available and can be accessed anytime. Even the hi-tech laboratories helped me a lot in understanding the intricacies of the topics. I must say, Anand Engineering College left no stone unturned in developing my personality and transforming into a true professional.

After graduating from college, I felt pride and was damn sure that will achieve my goals sooner or later. I got my first job after getting selected in a campus recruitment drive. The practical training I received at Anand Engineering College helped me a lot in proving myself in the very first job. I was lucky enough to get admitted to this reputed college where I had a chance to know the working of the heavy duty machines in the workshops. This, in turn, paved the way for getting me hired and showing my confidence while interacting with the other experienced professionals at work. Anand Engineering College gave me confidence, personality, and career, and above all, made me a good human being.



Are you looking for top management college in up. SGEI institute offering best Diploma, Management & Engineering, UG & PG courses.
contact at www.sgei.org

Comments